Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Truth? Or another cover up.

Check this link out. Read the section labeled 'the truth'. Is he just covering up the mistake he made by reporting the truth to the UFO magazine? Is this pressure from the government? Pressure from the Aliens? We'll never know what goes on down here. We never did have the wind blowing like we had when we were camping at Alomogordo, right across the mountain from Roswell.

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/681/1050681/nasa-agent-spills-ufo-beans

Relax people, I'm not serious. Just playing with you........Or am I?

4 comments:

  1. Okay - it's time to dry out ... I think this is a sign of one to many early afternoon happy hours in a row. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, that's been mentioned before by someone. Actually it was my wife. Guess it's time to keep my views on aliens to myself.

    You know those cat eyes in your profile creep me out..had a flashback..projector in D1-1 if my memory is still working. Thankfully I don't remember at all what the meeting was about. I was so tramatized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honest, it's been in my profile for a while, but I must admit I wondered if it would still creep you out. Too funny, you must be a dog person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you now have a chip in your brain...good thing "The Wife" is there to take you back home!

    ReplyDelete