Saturday, January 31, 2009

Required for every vacation

Last night Paul and Shirley went out to paint the town, so I spent time surfing the other blogs on blogspot. Oh My! I hope this one is better than many I perused last night. Wow, I was getting embarrassed for them. I had thoughts of pulling this thing down, but then I remembered nobody looks at these blogs anyway. I also keep the content somewhat anonymous so I have deniability if anyone should confront me on it. Who would believe our real names are John, Diane, Paul, Shirley, how creative is that? So then I thought, in the spirit of bad blogging, I'd post a picture I took, just for such an occasion.



Every vacation has to have a picture shot out of a moving vehicle. Worse thing you can do, so I made a special effort to get one. I also made sure I didn't remember where, or when I took the picture in order to stay in the spirit of vacationing. So here it is, scenery somewhere in Texas, going around 60 miles an hour down the Interstate. Think it will win any awards?

1 comment:

  1. Only if you had a giant tumbleweed stuck to your window-wiper!

    ReplyDelete