Monday, January 12, 2009

Campsite in the desert

It's pretty layed back around here. Even the pets are trained to take siestas.

There are all kind of comments I was going to pair with this photo. But I thought I'd leave that up to you. Might be a good contest idea to come up with as many captions for this picture as possible.

This morning we headed out of Tucson a few miles to a campsite in the desert. Paul or Shirley had never seen it before we pulled in. It was a little further out than first thought, but when we finally got there it was somewhat of a disappointment. The park is large, we can't really even see the desert from our spot. But the showers are close and the WiFi signal is strong. We will be here two nights before heading north to Mesa, AZ.

The weather has made a turn for the fantastic. One week forecast has it sunny everyday with a high of 70 or 71, except for tomorrow, which is only going to make it up to 69. I reported the temps this past week, which were on the cool side...I'm obligated to report when the weather is just awesome:-)

2 comments:

  1. I will say it for Diane...YOU BASTARD!!! The high may get up to -4 tomorrow with wind chills the high could be -25 to -40! Let me say it again...YOU BASTARD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a warm one though. Not one of those cold bastards!

    ReplyDelete