Thursday, January 29, 2009

Company coming

Saturday my wife Diane flies down to join us. I spent some time today looking at maps and checking out what we're going to see next week. Her and I are going to head down to Tucson and partake in some hiking and check out the Old West. They are forecasting 80's by the middle of next week. I sure hope she can handle the heat :-)

So it's been a quiet time, saving all the site seeing for when she is down here. I was at the pool again today with the laptop, and of course someone stopped and asked how the WiFi was working. Of course it was working fine, but I think it was his laptop by the way he described the problem. I try not to get sucked in to hard, I could work on their problems 12 hours a day if I advertised.

3 comments:

  1. well now you could help out those old people with their computer problems just to be nice....some day that could be me :)

    but of course do that helping before i get down there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,
    If you fixed all those computers think about the amount of free beer you could have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You think the talk about aliens is too much now, I can't imagine what this blog would be like if I was drunk everytime I posted something.

    ReplyDelete