Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Put it off long enough

Yup, even retired travelers come to the day when they are out of clean clothes. It was a nice run, but today it is time to introduce myself to the park laundromat. I head over and check it out. Cost a buck a load and all the washers are open. But there aren't any change machines. It's time to make my move. I go back grab my laundry and head to the front desk to get some change for the machines. Front desk informs me they don't have any change and if I need some there is a car wash a half mile down the road next to the tire store that has a change machine. Oh wow. No change machine, no change at the office. Well, Ok, need to regroup. Haul my clothes back to the RV and set out on a walk. I find the change machine, get some change, then as long as I'm walking I head out for a hike. It's much better exercise when you fill your pockets with quarters anyway. I return an hour later, grab my laundry and set out once again for the laundromat. And that is the end of the excitement. I could tell you I had two loads and I forgot to wash my towel, but my goodness, you must have something better than reading that kinda crap in this blog!

Weather started cloudy, but by 1 pm we are back to clear, calm and 70 degrees. Same old, same old.

No comments:

Post a Comment