Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A little Odd

Ok, I'm in the main lobby, just next to the meeting hall. Like all good RV parks there is a calendar of activities for residents. Today they have coffee served at 3 in the afternoon. This is about 3 hours past the time I would drink coffee. Afternoon is beer time for me. But here, they have coffee time in the afternoon. They have dancing in the morning, but I don't know who would do that without coffee first. It's a little before 3 and I here the accordion playing in the hall. Warming up the crowd before they start pounding the coffee I guess. It sounds a little like waltzes now. But I have the sneaky suspicion that once the old folks are hyped up on coffee they are going to bring the percussion out and turn loose on polkas. Maybe a good coffee pot polka....'roll out the bean pot'....Think it's time for me to escape from here before the music brain washes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment