Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another party with the Elders

Monday night we headed to Paul and Shirley's friends house to watch a funny DVD and have some beers, wine and food. These are some of the same people we were partying with before so the conversations weren't about who was sick, dead, health insurance etc, since these topics were covered already. Diane was with me this time, so I wasn't the youngest one anymore. These meetings are always fun and entertaining, because you just never know what to expect out of these people. I could write a wild blog entry telling you the details, but I won't. I have a tendency to exaggerate, and you just couldn't post it on a blog. So I'll just throw out some key highlights--------Tea sampling, pillows, knives and knife sharpeners, money changing hands, leading men's magazine, Hostess's niece is Jerri from the TV show Survivor (second season). That's all I can post, but if you think older people are sitting around waiting to die....you should be so lucky!

Actually, in all seriousness, I've set you up for you to take a ride with your imagination on this one. But in the blog world, it's all about page hits and ranking in the search engines, so I need to keep it spiced up!

No comments:

Post a Comment