Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Computer time

Today Shirley scheduled me to work on a friend's computer while they went to some park for live music. So I spent a few hours updating a machine with patches and antivirus software at their friend's house. It's not hard work, and the advantage is they had a refrigerator in the garage full of beer. That's something I couldn't do when I was working for a living. Otherwise it's been just a lot of relaxing outside and a couple of long walks in the morning around the neighborhood before it gets to warm out. I've walked in two different directions for miles the last couple of days and haven't found any snow. That sun sure gets warm though, guess there is nothing I can tell you that would make you feel that your better off where you are. But I'm sure smiling as I walk down the street in a T shirt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment