Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Freezing Fricking New Year!!

Today we began our trek south to warmer weather, or so we thought. We are now at the same campsite we were last year after the first day of driving south. Only difference this year is I still see snow on the ground and it's about the same temperature as when we left Wisconsin. The drive so far has been nicely uneventful. While driving the RV this year I did a lot better of a job keeping the beast between the lines on the road. It's like riding a bike, it comes back to you quickly. At least I think so, I never really rode a bike this damn big and heavy before.

The most interesting thing so far has been Shirley describing a movie she watched on cable a few weeks ago. It sounded like a slasher movie to me and I was surprised she watched the entire movie. It involved delinquents, grizzly bears, and Ranger Bob. These characters where involved growling, blood, decapitation, severed limbs and other macabre action. I don't think I could sit through it. Now knowing what Shirley's taste in movies is, I wonder what I'm getting into on this trip.

1 comment:

  1. just remember.............you will be warmer before we are warmer.... :P

    ReplyDelete