Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The vote is in

Well, after a week or so of heavy voting, the future direction has been set. Of the three people who read the blog, there is one vote to continue a blog and write a book, one for continuing the blog, and one vote to quit and find something I'm good at. One of the votes was mine, so there are only two votes that are valid. After pouring over the numbers and studying the results the best direction for now would be to continue the blog, hold off on the book, and stop reading my own blog. This will make everyone happy, but there will be a longer wait for the book. And that should give me enough time to develop writing skills.

Now for the blog, I'm back in Arizona as of yesterday getting acclimated to the weather in preparation for the trip back to Wisconsin. So the posts will start tomorrow and hopefully keep you up to date on the action. It was 92 here yesterday, to hot to work on a computer, but it's cooled down now and I've got a good Internet connection for at least a week.

2 comments:

  1. Do you use tags? I'm curious because there don't appear to be any on your blog. You will be totally lost on the intarwebs without them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, no tags. Didn't use tags, just started firing stuff up here. Won't be the first time someone accused me of being lost.

    ReplyDelete