Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thoughts While Driving


"Man, we've been driving for days! Wonder if we'll ever make it home.....where is home again?.....some place the sun don't shine......doesn't matter, I don't have to go to work tomorrow....... I really have to learn how to drive this thing before we get home.......hope I don't get pepper sprayed again.....eeewwww, that deer really got hit.....couple more hours of driving and it's Miller time......what the hell day is it anyway?......doesn't matter, I don't have to go to work tomorrow.....I should really put on clean jeans for tomorrow though......Man, we've been driving for days! Wonder if we'll ever make it home....wonder if the lawn needs cutting.....where is home again?....Got to figure out how to turn on the headlights pretty soon.......couple more hours of driving and it's Miller Time!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment