Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pack it Up, Party's Over

Snow birds are packing up and heading to their homes. Each day a few more people and trailers leave the park. The people that stay behind get to eat from everyone's refrigrator and freezer as they are one by one cleaned out. Tonight I had pumpkin pie with whipped cream. This morning it was oatmeal left behind by a different Snow Bird. If someone played their cards right, they could get free groceries for a month as everyone clears out of the parks.

Paul and Shirley have been pulling their stuff together over the last couple of days. Reshuffling the storage compartments to put things back in their proper position for the trip. Tomorrow, Wednesday we leave the RV park and head up to Usery Park for a couple of nights camping before saying goodbye to Arizona. Friday the long trip back starts as we head north to I-40 at Winslow.

This will be the last of my Internet access until I'm home next week. So I will dutifully accumulate any good stories on the trip home to post on the blog after I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment