Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's Fall, things are changing

I'm going to be posting more often now, and since it's not all going to be about travel, I've created labels of interest on the right hand side of the screen to help filter out subjects people aren't interested in. For example, I've created a 'geeky' label for my computer and electronic rants and raves that might only be interesting to past coworkers. If you don't want to read all the posts, try out these filters.
So, what's new on the blog?

Labels to filter posts to subjects of interest.
Comment controls stripped off to allow very easy commenting by audience.
Added metrics to count the hits I receive on the site. So far not much activity. I'll have to start advertising!

So for all those people that wanted to comment but had a hard time, try again, it should be much easier. I may have to adjust the controls if spam starts showing up, but let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment