Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hi, I'm John, and my screen is full of happy words

Seven. I'm fighting the urge to create a slide show right now on my stable smooth and highly polished laptop. Seven. Oh so many happy words. Snappy and responsive is all I can think about while typing this. Seven. I have to keep telling myself I'm not going to create a slide show no matter how much I crave it........Seven......Oh wait, I'm using Firefox on Ubuntu Linux to create this message....Oh Oh....I've been retired a year now, could the brainwashing be wearing off? I'm not sure I would buy into an Operating System that wasn't 'robust'. I hope making this massive leap forward doesn't result in falling on one's face.
For those that don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about, check out the link. It will shed light on the rambling above:

http://www.youtube.com/v/ssOq02DTTMU&hl=en&fs=1&

I think the 20 million adults who aren't going to be able to create a slide show on the new Seven are going to be awful frustrated and mad at this little girl. I'm thinking we aren't going to be hearing happy words spewing from their mouths.

I'm a cynic, and more sarcasm is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment